Book reviews are great ways to learn about good books to read. But many book reviews are ruined by spoilers and so readers tend to keep away from them. Imagine being told the juiciest parts of a story before getting the opportunity to read the book. Urgh!
On Readcommend, we know you want to know how good a book is without getting details that will ruin the experience. This is why our book reviews are short and straight to the point. We only give you those details that will help you decide whether you want to read the book or not.
How we write our Book Reviews
We keep all our book reviews below five hundred words. The questions we answer in the book review are:
- 1. How did you get to know about this book?
2. What did you like about this book?
3. What did you not like about the book?
4. Would you recommend the book? Why or why not?
5. On a scale of Platinum to bronze, what would you rate this book?
You can read a sample readcommend here.
We also share our readcommends on other sites, like the one published here.
If you are an author and would like us to readcommend your book, or you would like us to publish your book review on our site, contact us.